Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm gonna weigh in on this whole blogging drama. Apparently Dooce is the most popular blogger on the planet and because of that a lot of people hate her. A lot of people love her too. I can't decide which category I fit into, though I don't really hate anyone. Especially someone I don't know. Am I jealous of her life? Well, it does look fancy. However, she seems like someone who struggles a lot to be happy, so I don't think I'd want to be her.
And the Pioneer Woman? She's just annoying. I like looking at her pictures of food, but there are only so many pictures of cattle I can see before I'm thinking, wow. THIS is considered a good blog?
I don't know. I just like good writing.
I started reading All and Sundry a few years ago, back when it was still called an "online journal" and she'll always be my favorite. Great writing, nice pictures, a person who seems like she'd be a great friend in real life.
And there's my .2

No comments: