Saturday, November 15, 2008

Is it still Saturday?

I'm having a hard time figuring out what's going on - I'm in the READING ZONE, where I lose days at a time and look up every once in awhile, surprised about reality.

Except the SC/Florida game has a tendency to bring you back to reality real quick. I'm pissed at Brian, true, but I wouldn't have wished this slaughtering on him. Or WOULD I? Maybe that'll teach him. Damn, I feel bad just writing that. OR DO I???

See? Easily confused right now.

I did get out of the house for a little while today, long enough to take my baby for a walk. I wanted to survey the damage of last night's storm. My hopes for the leaves remaining on the trees were pretty much all ruined. There were limbs down everywhere as well, including a huge one that hit the porch last night and almost gave us heart attacks. The big story though, was the limb in the back yard, the one that took the power line down with it. Called the power company to report it and closed both gates so the idiot dog didn't electrucute himself, only to have the power guy come out and tell me it's the line for the cable TV instead. Oops.

Yeah, go back to your book - it's safer for everyone that way.

No comments: