Saturday, June 20, 2009

A Farewell Poem

Was bored this morning and feeling quite blue
Asked myself, now what the heck should I do?
You could go pick out new things to buy,
Your roots are showing; could sure use some dye
This house isn't going to clean itself
Plenty of books sitting up on that shelf
Then a great idea popped into my head
And no, I didn't go back to bed
I'll change up the blog, that's sure to be fun
And so good-bye Blogger; you and I are done
But there's no reason to shed any tears,
My spiffy new place is right over HERE
So come on y'all and don't be shy;
Click on over and come say hi!

9 comments:

LL Cool Joe said...

Damn just as I thought. Your new blog doesn't work on my computer at all. I have a really old working system on my mac. I can't even read it. :(

When I manage to get on the kids laptop (which is rare!) I'll read it then, but it won't be as often as now. Bummer. :(

Kim said...

Dammit!
I wonder if there's a way to fix that?

LL Cool Joe said...

Yeah, by me not being such a tight arse and up grading my computer from 0S 9 to 10.

Mind you I've been saying that for the last 5 years!

Ok I've just tried it in Explorer and I can read it! Yes. Looks crap but looks like I'll be able to get there anyway. :D

LL Cool Joe said...

Oops I didn't mean your blog looks crap btw!! I meant half of it won't load up and shifts across the page! Sorry!

Kim said...

As long as you can get there, that's all that matters!

Whiskeymarie said...

It looks great! My only beef with wordpress is the whole "logging in to comment" thing. It's supposed to remember you, but I swear I have to do it on everyone's blog EVERY time. So annoying.

But the new blog is still 100% awesome, my dear.
;)

Kim said...

WM - I agree; that is annoying and I wish it wasn't like that.

Anonymous said...

I had to log in everytime I came here...and type in a password...so I am happy. And this is all about me. Having to typw "morethananelectrician" is kind of tricky on the fingers..

Colon Cleanse said...

I have a really old working system on my mac. I can't even read it. :(
Packer Mover Delhi Extenze Extenze Mobile Phone