Friday, June 12, 2009

My new home

Okay, so it appears we're up and running with our new blog, which is vury vury exciting. To me, anyway. If you are currently in the process of an exercise/fitness/diet routine or if you just enjoy reading about women talking about it, please go here and take a look-see: http://nobuttsaboutit.wordpress.com/

Laura came up with the design and of course I love it - I knew she'd be way more adept at it than I would (I mean, have you seen what this blog looks like?) And I have to give full credit to Grace for coming up with what I think is a friggin' hysterical name for the blog - she seriously missed her calling in life, to be in the world of marketing/advertising.

I've always had a lot to say on this subject and I'm really happy to have a shiny new place in which to say it. And to read what others have to say about it. Nothing but good things can come from this. I've missed myself for a long time now and I'm going to be really excited to find me again.

2 comments:

Shari Sherman said...

okay, I missed your last entry about welcoming contributors, so disregard my comment on No Butts about it, about it. Snicker. OMG, I need to get away from the computer.

Anonymous said...

Oh good, I'm glad you like the theme I picked. I wasn't sure. I'm sure we can add a bunch more links to it to resources we use, too.