Saturday, September 20, 2008

I'm gettin' honest-to-blog nervous

As I mentioned before, I don't know - this morning? That seems like such a long time ago. I think it was this morning. A lot's happened since then so I'm not sure. And I don't even know if it's important. It's probably not important.

So whatever. As I mentioned sometime before now I got the supremo honor of being asked to guest post on someone else's blog. I'm pretty sure I'll be doing it on Monday or some other day that falls within the parameters of next week.

Wow, I'm wordy tonight, aren't I? Might want to reign that in before writing for someone else.
Anyway, I've been going back through old blogs to try to get some idea of what I write about and which posts me and also other people have liked the best. It's been kind of fun, if you're the type of narcissist, I mean totally cool person, who likes to read their own writing. I do. But I'm having a hard time picking out any one topic. I think I'm actually funniest when I'm making fun of something or someone. That's been a sad realization. Here all along I thought I was a nice person. I'm totally not. I'm also totally lazy, which is why I'm going through old stuff instead of coming up with something completely cold to write about.

So here's what I'm asking. Whether it's on here or in a private message or email like it often is, will you tell me what you think I should write about on the other person's blog? You can even tell me to quit trying to be funny because it's useless - I don't care. (Except I really do and if you think that, kiss my no-ass) Either way I'm looking for some feedback here and I'm looking for it quickly. If you give me an idea I end up using, I'll totally give you credit for it on her blog, a bunch of strangers will read it and you'll become rich and famous.

You know you want to.

No comments: