Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I'm not sure what's so difficult about updating both my Myspace blog and this one, but it seems to be an issue for me. Weird.

Things are kuh-razy right now; that could have something to do with it. Work is busy and other stuff outside of work has kept us running around more than a long-tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs.

And now I'm planning my first ever yard sale this Saturday.

I was nervous before putting an ad for it online yesterday so I gathered a lot of yard sale tips from people I know who have been successful with them and even though I still barely know what the hell I'm doing, I feel slightly better about it, like knowing to have plenty of change on hand - things like that never would have crossed my mind. I think I've helped out with two in my lifetime, period and it wasn't my sale, so I wasn't really paying attention. Typical of me.

All I know is the weather is supposed to be good, I have a metric ton of good stuff to sell and there's a potential to make some nice cash quickly. If it turns out good, I would certainly be into having another one - we'll just have to wait and see.

And now onto Myspace blog.

No comments: